Head and Neck Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Head and Neck Cancer Articles
Head and Neck Cancer Chemotherapy Treatments
- 5FU + cisplatin chemotherapy
- 5FU + Paraplatin chemotherapy
- Cisplatin + radiation chemotherapy
- Erbitux chemotherapy
- Erbitux + radiation chemotherapy
- Ethyol chemotherapy
- Taxol chemotherapy
- Taxol + cisplatin + radiation chemotherapy
- Taxol + Paraplatin chemotherapy
- Taxol + Paraplatin + radiation chemotherapy
- Taxotere chemotherapy
- Taxotere + cisplatin chemotherapy
- Head and Neck Cancer Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Head and Neck Cancer articles...
Helpful Head and Neck Cancer Links
Tips & Suggestions
Want to quit smoking?
Learn to look for the triggers that make you want a cigarette and work to avoid them. Typical triggers to smoking include working under pressure, feeling depressed, having a drink, drinking coffee, driving in a car, finishing a meai and watching someone else light up a cigarette.
Head and Neck Cancer Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.