Rectal Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Rectal Cancer Articles
- General Information About Rectal Cancer
- Stages of Rectal Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Stage 0 (Carcinoma in Situ)
- Treatment of Stage I Rectal Cancer
- Treatment of Stages II and III Rectal Cancer
- Treatment of Stage IV and Recurrent Rectal Cancer
- To Learn More About Rectal Cancer
- Rectal Cancer Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Rectal Cancer articles...
Helpful Rectal Cancer Links
Recent Rectal Cancer Discussions
Rectal Cancer Groups
Rectal Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Zinc Reduces Inflammation
Studies have found that people over the age of 55 can benefit from zinc supplements, which reduce inflammation.
Rectal Cancer Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.